Act Fast Sale Ends Soon! Save Hundreds on Our Most Popular Apple Products

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

E3 2011...and a possible special!

It's been a long time since my last post here on Tagged Blog but I was focusing on other things...including my own personal blog.

E3 2011 is here and I will be giving you my opinions on the announcements, trailers and more as the event progresses. Unfortunately I can't be at the event personally but luckily there is the interwebs!

On a side note, the EB Games Expo is coming in October this year to the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre. Tagged Blog has applied for media entry and if we are successful then we will provide ongoing and live coverage of the event as it proceeds as well as video footage and maybe even interviews! Even if we are unsuccessful in our media bid we will still provide coverage of the event but it will not be as intense and awesome as if we got media passes!

Stay tuned for our E3 opinions starting tomorrow here at Tagged Blog and a dedicated EB Games Convention Page coming soon to Tagged Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment